I don’t like it when they:
- Try to strangle me.
- Puke. (especially when you try to hold then closer to show your love) Then puke again. (and on the mouth)
- Blame me for something. (“She gave me that ridiculous amount of hot chutney that will give me loose motions” *points at me*)
- Ask questions which can never be answered (“Why don’t you have money?”)
- Throw flour over me and play “Evade the ghost”.
- Start crying when I call them.
- Start smelling and depositing snot all over my newest tube of lipgloss.
But you know, all in all, kids are awesome.
I cannot wait for them to grow up though.
Hola, people. I am suffering through
mood swings so I have been getting urges to kill losing track of what I start to say. Um . . . what was it? Oh yes, I am Ankita D. TADA!
*le me forgot what I wanted to say*
I have a biiiiig headache. Creating a Gravatar and a blog and a separate e-mail and then forgetting all of the passwords can do that to you. Thankfully, all well’s right now. I mean, aside from the fact I want to slam my face on the computer screen, which I kinda figure will be messy. Truly messy.
I am too lazy right now my brain has gone into an unresponsive mode, I feel that I’ll update my blog later.
Love on August 26th,