- Twilight fandom: Gah! That’s Edwarrd Cullen! OMG, Carlise! The Werewolves are heeere! Look at THOSE ABS.
So basically they’re clowns on crack. Sorta.
- Robert Langdon (Dan Brown) fandom: Hmm, the people are sexier in my head.
Or is this just me?
- Lord of the Rings fandom: *chucking harmless rings into volcanoes since 1954*
Some fandoms never change . . .
- Sherlock fandom: Hyperventilating from excess of hotness, coolness and other kind of nesses.
Personal experience, people. Personal experience.
- Percy Jackson fandom: Movies were crap so we’ll be sitting over in the corner over here and writing fanfiction.
Do not read them, I repeat, do not read them. I Googled them and now I know way to much about the (kinky) sex life of Gods.
- Harry Potter Fandom:
- Hunger Games fandom: Aww, why don’t they show more killing?
And again, is this just me?
Disclaimer: No clowns or gods were harmed in the making of this work of art. Sexy people may or may not have been kidnapped by casting directors all over the world.