I don’t like it when they:
- Try to strangle me.
- Puke. (especially when you try to hold then closer to show your love) Then puke again. (and on the mouth)
- Blame me for something. (“She gave me that ridiculous amount of hot chutney that will give me loose motions” *points at me*)
- Ask questions which can never be answered (“Why don’t you have money?”)
- Throw flour over me and play “Evade the ghost”.
- Start crying when I call them.
- Start smelling and depositing snot all over my newest tube of lipgloss.
But you know, all in all, kids are awesome.
I cannot wait for them to grow up though.